Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today's Training

Yup I rode 60 miles today.  It took me from 10 am to 4 am, but with generous breaks, Sadly I should be doing more like 75.  I meant to ride with a group but my evil Droid alarm did not go off.  Damn Droid.  Look closely at the map.  I went up Palos Verdes East and passed by Mary Monte College. I think after that hill climb i had what felt like 5 miles of decline. Squeezing onto my breaks as there was no bike lane or anything for that serious curves and trying to keep steady so no car would kill me. I plan to ride with a group tomorrow morning to make up or today.  Soon I will be riding with thousands and shouldn't just ride solo while training. Click below to see my route! 
MapMyRide.com - General Road Cycling: General Road Cycling on 05/22/2010
Thanks, Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment